I have just finished off developing this macro. It is my first project which I uploaded SourceForge. In order to download code, follow this link: https://sourceforge.net/projects/outlookmacro/
What does this macro do?
- Find the mails which have the specific subject in Inbox folder (In this case, subject is “New resume has been received!”)
- Creating a mail folder named like
Resumes 8/26/2012 1:29:50 PMunder Inbox.
- Moving those mails to
Inbox > Resumes 8/26/2012 1:29:50 PM
- Creating a local folder named like
Resumes 8/26/2012 1:29:50 PMunder C: drive
- Saving those mails’ attachments under
C:\Resumes 8/26/2012 1:29:50 PM
- Reading content of those mails and creating Excel file
– A reference named “Microsoft Excel 14.0 Object Library” must be added
– It searchs mails under only Inbox folder